Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My album is done!

Okay - my album is done. You can look back here to see the original post about this.

This is the album I made out of my Dollar Tree find. I've decided to use it to document our summer. It'll be more journaling than pictures - but that's okay - I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about and it'll be fun to look back on it later and see all the fun things we did.

So check it out:

The front of my Dollar Tree album:



A side view - I added my own tabs by punching circles and placing them on each side of one piece of the paper and stapling into place:



This notebook had a little calendar in the front, too:



And the back: I hate peeling off the price tags and being left with that sticky spot - so I covered the tag with more tags and plan to just put our names and the date in those spots:



So - there you have it. It's all done! I'm heading to the next project now - those cute little felt magnets, but I'm not making magnets - I'm just making them as an embellishment for the next Baby Banner I'm making - reds, blues, white and creams and some vintage touches, for a Raggedy Ann Baby Shower!!

Thanks for looking,
Lisa

No comments: